Saturday 10 March 2012

The date.

So, I'm free. I've had a shit, shower and shave. My phone bill is paid off, I can both send and receive. One girl cancelled with a cold (more on her later) so, I go meet a buddy for cheap wings and beer at a local watering hole. He feeds me, gets me drunk... "So happy to see you out of jail." He shows me the debts he's collected from his peeps to spring for my bail. You know you have friends when... Another girl txts me. A girl I haven't seen or talked to in awhile, she has no idea what I just went through. She's not Korean.

The long and short of it is, it was just what I needed. Fresh out of the slammer, in a foreign country with an exotic girl as fucked up as we all are. I had now fulfilled the three goals I had set out for when I walked out that door... a smoke, booze, and women... it was a good day.

I'm pretty sure I'll see her again sometime in the future somewhere in the world. She's cool. We have a lot in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment