Monday 12 March 2012

Girls

I've been infatuated with a particular girl lately. I don't know what it is about her, but I can't stop thinking about her. So much so, that sure things with other women don't interest me. I've actually turned down women literally throwing their clothes at me (she was an Asian dressed as  schoolgirl... an drunk old one, but she was Asian and was wearing the shortest tarten skirt...). I tried again to forget about her by hitting on other women the other night, but then I just ended fighting with some dude (he pushed me first). And the girl who came to bail me out of trouble with the police was the same woman I'm infatuated with. I don't know what to do about it. Some days she won't even give me the time of day, and the next she's picking me up at the police station because I was fighting over another woman. I need to find some other distraction to get her off my mind.

One of the great mysteries of life-- why do the opposite (or the same) sex drive each other so crazy? For all of the differences between men and women, they sure do act the same when it comes to hormones and responses. You always want what you can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment