Tuesday 13 March 2012

Writing

has almost inspired me to draw again. About a year ago, I started a drawing project I called the 365 day project where I would draw at least a drawing every day for a year. I produced over 200 drawing in 6 months. And then I lost it. The rest of life catching up to me, killed the drive.

As one commentor, on another blog linked to this one said, "that was the most depressing thing I have ever read."

I drank more, fought more, and not much else.

Originally, when I started this blog back in November, I had planned to be out of this place in January. Leaving proved to be harder than anticipated and here I still am. Recently, after some pushing from friends hearing about my jail story, I decided to try my hand at stand-up comedy. I don't know if I'm funny or not, but people seem to laugh at certain things. After 3 shows, I've tried to use just the funny parts in future shows.

As a way to gather my thoughts for the stand up, I started taking notes on stuff I thought was funny. Then, I realized I had already started this blog back in November and decided to utilize it to further gather my thoughts.

I don't use anybody's real name other than my own, and that's not even real. If you think my depiction of women is chauvinistic, I'm bitter. I don't always think this way and I'm sure in the future, my mind will change, as it has many times in the past. And I probably wouldn't spend so much time talking to them and fighting with men. If you think I'm racist, you're probably Korean (and I'm bitter), and you should take a good long look in the mirror before you start throwing rocks at glass houses.

Since these are strictly my opinions, I'm entitled to mine and you are entitled to yours. If you don't like it, go read something else. If you think I'm wrong (or right) feel free to comment on it. I may reply, or I may just laugh and ignore you. I've turned off comment moderation, because I said, you are entitled to your opinion, and I feel, on the internet, the only anarchist place in the world, censorship does not belong. If you don't like it, don't look at it. If you have something constructive to say, by all means, go for it. If you're just trolling to get a rise out of me (I'm looking at you, Korean netizens and kimchi apologists/cowboys/kool-aid drinkers), then fuck off. Don't read it. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.


No comments:

Post a Comment